The organic cotton version of popular Zauberball is here and it has been dyed in some of the favorite colors of classic Zauberball. And it has great yardage — 462 yards per ball.
Zauberball Cotton gives knitters a breathable, non-wool alternative for shawls and wraps, lightweight tops, pullovers and more. The cotton is soft. The gradient dyeing keeps your attention as you knit with this premium yarn. We think that in some colorways the color change will be dramatic; in others it will probably feel more subtle.
Zauberball Cotton has a very artsy element to it. Please note that every ball has its own custom made long colorway. Not all colors shown in photos will be found in all balls. Another thing to note is that the label instructs you to start knitting from the outside of the ball.
Just a reminder that although this yarn is the same gauge as sock yarn, Zauberball cotton does not contain nylon and might not be appropriate for sock knitting.
- 2338 A Real Change — sea green, watermelon, yellow, apricot
- 2339 Old Rome — reds from pink to dark
- 2340 Good Times — light/medium pink, green
- 2341 Greenhorn — lavender, off white, pale yellow, soft green
- 2343 Working Class — medium/dark — blues
- 2369 Weichzeichner — taupey brown with touch of medium lavender
- 2342 Plan B — blue, gray-green
- 2370 Gelandegewinn — rose, periwinkle, green, lavendar
Read our blog post, My Coffee Shawl, to learn more about knitting with Zauberball Cotton.