Four quick rounds of crochet and you have a coaster! Use HiKoo Woodi for this simple and useful coaster. Woodi, made from abaca fiber and cotton, is the perfect yarn to use for a stable, absorbant coaster.
It is a great use of your scrappy bits of yarn OR order a few skeins to make coasters for neat “tuck into an envelope and send to a friend” gifts.
Designer: Tamie Dell Cook
Suggested yarn: Woodi by HiKoo
Choose from seven colors of Woodi, all named for trees.
- 1014 Birch — white, like birch bark
- 1015 Palm — a warm climate tan, leans slightly gold
- 1016 Poplar – a golden yellow, leaning towards orange
- 1017 Sequoia – a vibrant red, almost coral
- 1018 Dogwood – a very chocolaty brown color
- 1019 Spruce – a rich navy blue color
- 1020 Tupelo – black with gray and blue tones
Suggested crochet hook: Addi Swing 4.5 mm