This lightweight luxury yarn crosses the seasons. Lusciously soft baby alpaca is enriched with the elegant drape and gleam of silk, plus the rustic tactile appeal of linen. The linen adds traces of light to the blend of this yarn.
Dyed in soft pastels, beachy brights, and glowing neutrals, Rylie is ravishing. There are 16 colors plus one Limited Edition, Power Pink. We carry them all. Be sure to click on the photos and see them up close.
Content: 50% baby alpaca, 25% mulberry silk, 25% linen
Recommended needle size: US# 3-4, 3.25 -3.5 mm
Gauge: approximately 6 stitches per inch
Skein size: 274 yards per 100 gram hank
Retail Price: 27.95
Our Price: $20.95
Graywood Designs carries these colors:
- 003 Natural–off white with pearl finish
- 084 Kelp–A yellow green. Not lime, not chartreuse, not froggy green, not pond scum. Again, just a glowing color with the silk, alpaca, linen blend.
- 085 Sea–More into the teal shades, Sea is another glowing, gentle color in Rylie.
- 088 Guava–muted melon pink
- 089 Sea Glass–A very soft gray tint, this is another of the Rylie neutrals that would be very showy for lace knitting.
- 090 Driftwood–A gentle brown. Not taupe, not cocoa. Light, lovely neutral. Lace would be outstanding in this color.
- 092 Pearl–pearl white with a true shine
- 093 Abalone–An early favorite when our first Rylie shipment arrived, Abalone is a glistening pink. Not dark, not pale.
- 126 Ink–darker gray heather with a true shine
- 143 Manatee–Metallic silver gray with a pearl finish
Discontinued Colors for 2021–Stock is limited
- 086 Periwinkle– So on the mark as periwinkle blue!
- 087 Freesia–muted lavender
- 091 Sandbar–Like it’s name, Sandbar, this shade is a tint of tan.
- 122 Aurora Borealis–muted clover green with pearl finish
- 124 Sailor’s Delight–muted deep red
- 001 White–white with a pearl finish