Super fine linen fibers are worked into a chainette construction to become a 100% linen yarn. The shadow painting provides a tonal variegation, which adds depth to finished pieces. El Linio offers the perfect structure needed for a loose summer top or a lacy tank.
Because it is strong, it is great for totebags or dishcloths or any project that will get a lot of wear.
Remember that linen, as a fiber, is strong and has very little give. Linen will soften with use, too.
Content: 100% Linen
Skein Size: 164 yards per 50 gram ball
Recommended Needle: US #0-4 (2 – 3.5 mm)
Gauge: 4.5 – 6 stiches per inch
Suggested Retail: $11.95
Colors: Graywood Designs carries these colors as of March 2021:
- 0990 White — bright opaque white
- 2271 Moonlighter — dark gray nearly black
- 2272 Basalt — gun metal gray tonal
- 2273 Brick Red — medium scarlet red tonal
- 2274 Army Blue — medium navy tonal
- 2275 Ink — blue ink pen tonal
- 2276 Herbage — grass green tonal
- 2286 Reed — yellow green tonal
- 2304 Neurotransmitter — white, lavender, pink, rose
- 2345 A Dime a Dozen — concrete gray tonal
- 2346 Rosarium — subtle rose red tonal
- 2347 Amber — neon orange some yellow tones
- 2445 Lucid — bright baby blue tonal
- 2446 Sorbet — neon pink with light pink tonal