Graywood Customers have been raving about Concentric by Hikoo. If you enjoyed Concentric, you’ll love Concentric Cotton!
This heavy fingering/sport weight yarn is made of super-soft 100% Pima Cotton and is perfect for drapey shawls, garments, and more. With 900 yards per ball, most projects with Concentric cotton can be done with one or two cakes. With interesting colorways, you will love to knit with this yarn.
Content: 100 % Pima Cotton, 4 ply. Designed in Seattle; made in Peru
Skein size: 929 yards (850 m) per 200 gram cake
Recommended Needle: US #4-6 (3.5-4.0 mm)
Gauge: approx. 5 1/2 to 6 stitches per inch
Suggested Retail: $36.95
Colors: Graywood Designs carries these colors as of July 2019
NOTE: colors are described from center of cake out
- 2001 Pastel Pop — pink to soft blue to eggplant to deep teal
- 2002 Urchin — a purple lover’s dream!
- 2003 Aquatic — deep teal to soft aqua to gold to aqua***Discontinued 2021
- 2004 Au Natural — chocolate brown to taupe to pale taupe to cream
- 2005 Tracy — cerise to soft pink to medium gray to light gray
- 2006 Nautical — navy to gold to soft blue to cream/blue (Hey, U of M fans, these are your colors!)