Graywood Designs is happy to add yet another wool free sock yarn to our collection of chosen yarns.
CoBaSi Tonal by HiKoo has a sister yarn, CoBaSi, also in sock weight, which we also carry on our website. Tonals is the same yarn, only in tonal variations that coordinate nicely with the solid colors of CoBaSi.
Both yarns, the solids and the tonals, are a cotton, bamboo and silk blend with a generous amount of nylon for elasticity. Tonal comes in 50 gram hanks and bright colors, making it a perfect candidate for warm weather color work. Soft and machine washable, this will also be a go-to for hardy baby garments.
The possibilities are thrilling, so order some CoBaSi Tonal and cast on. Remember, both CobaSi and CoBaSi tonal are non-wool yarns!
Content: 55% Cotton, 16% Bamboo, 8% Silk, 21% Elastic Nylon
Needle size: US# 1-4, 2.5 – 3.5 mm
Gauge: 6.5 – 8 stitches per inch
Skein size: 220 yards per 50 gram skein
Suggested Retail: $8.95
- 933 Red Hat Tonal — lavender to medium purple
- 938 Seattle Tonal — light to medium gun metal
- 947 Really Red Tonal — light coral to medium coral red
- 951 Raffi Tonal — cornflower to medium navy
- 968 Curacao Tonal — light teal to medium