The United States sheep have done it again. Lanaloft is 100% United States grown wool.
The majority of the wool used in this line of yarn comes from Colorado sheep with an average micron count of 22 to 24. Not only will Lanaloft feel wonderful to the hands as it slips through the fingers, but the finished project will be a feast for the eyes.
Content: 100% wool, mothproofed
Recommended needle size: US #5
Gauge: 6 stitches per inch
Skein size: 145 yards, 1 ply
Colors that we carry as of April 2017:
- LL09S Bridal Rose — a medium pink
- LL15S Roasted Pepper — veggie red, but not orangey
- LL45S Manhattan Mist — a medium slightly dusty blue
- LL48S Big Surf Blue — deep royal blue, a glowing blue
- LL51S Thunder Bay — medium navy, muted
- LL57S Lemon Pound Cake — tinge of gold, luscious yellow
- LL85S Dark Magenta — a toned down mauve, not pinkish
- LL84S Sailboat Blue — a clear blue that leans purple
- LL27S Sea Fog — teal, yet you could call this deep aqua
- LL33S Manor Grey — medium heathered gray
NOTE: Manor Grey and Sea Fog photos missing.