New on our Website!
Addi Click is the interchangeable needle set you have been waiting for. The short tip click system provides 8 different sizes of Addi Turbo lace tip needles, also known as rocket tips. There are 5 different lengths of the new, extremely pliable blue cord, and one connector piece which helps to either store stitches of combine your cords.
The click needle tips require no tools to change; simply insert the cord deep into the tip, twist, and release. The tips stay secure until you change them.
This brown case set, the short tip lace/rocket needles, allows you to make 16″ and 20″ circular needles, a real plus for knitting sleeves, hats and smaller garments for babies and children. This shorter circular needle is made possible because the tips in this set are shorter than the long lace tips AND the set includes 2 short cables.
More details about these fine needles:
The addiClick Rocket Set (Short Tips) provides 8 different sizes of addiClick Rocket (Short) tips (3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm, 8.0mm).
- Lightweight, hollow brass tips – coated for speed (3.5” tips)
- Longer taper and sharper points for sliding into tight or intricate stitches
- Equipped with 8 tip sizes (US 4 – US 11), and 5 cord lengths (16”, 20”, 24”, 32” and 40”)
- Portable snap-close addi® interchangeable case in executive brown
- Includes addi® needle gauge and 1 addiClick Connector
**Please note, these specific tips have been shortened by 2 inches, to allow for the use of shorter cords (to make 16″ and 20″ Rocket Clicks a possibility.**
Knitters, both experienced and beginning, will wonder how you ever got along without a set of Addi Clicks!
Take a look at the Addi Click Starter Set, too. It makes a nice gift for a beginning knitter.